CODE OF PRACTICE FOR THE USE OF BANDSAWS Trained operators only are allowed to use bandsaws...
£5.13 GBP£6.67 GBP
You save: 23% (£1.54 GBP)
CODE OF PRACTICE FOR THE USE OF BANDSAWS
This code of practice gives instructions on safe working conditions for the operation of bandsaws which must be strictly observed.
1. Trained operators only are allowed to use bandsaws.
2. Operators receiving training may only use a bandsaw under the control of skilled supervision.
3. Persons over 18 years only are permitted to operate or clean a bandsaw.
4. Eye protection must be worn.
5. Operating instructions.
(a) The bandsaws must be operated from the side to enable full use to be made of the movable table and meat pusher.
(b) Before operation, the blade guard should be adjusted to a height which allows the meat to pass under but gives maximum protection to the operator.
6. When not in use.
(a) The power must be switched off/disconnected at the mains.
(b) The movable table must be locked in position with the blade guard lowered onto the meat pusher.
7. Before commencing cleaning or dismantling of the machine the operator must check that the power has been switched off / disconnected at power supply.
NAME ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___
Safety Glasses / Goggles / PPE / Protectors / Protection / Personal Protective Equipment / Eyes / Saw / Workplace / On Site / Construction / Workshop / Building / Jigsaw