IF YOU DISCOVER A FIRE.
1. Raise the alarm by breaking the glass of the nearest fire alarm call point.
2. Attack the fire, IF IT IS SAFE TO DO SO, with the appliances provided, but without taking personal risks.
3. Evacuate the premises by nearest available exit.
4. Assemble at:_______________________
ON THE ALARM BEING RAISED.
5. Call the Fire Brigade immediately by:__________
6. Evacuate the premises by the nearest available exit.
7. Assemble at:____________________________
RUSH OR PUSH
SHOUT OR TALK LOUDLY
STOP TO COLLECT PERSONAL BELONGINGS
RE-ENTER THE BUILDING